Sunday, November 21, 2010

Hitting the Ground Running

Haven't you always wondered what it would be like to walk in someone else's shoes? Well I'm going to provide you with the virtual ability to. I want you to follow me while I make one of the biggest changes in my life: Stepping into the Real World. While graduation is just around the corner and the job search is in full swing, I'm beginning to wonder what reality really has in store for me.
     
So, I guess if your going to start walking with me I should give you a brief background of where I've been. I was born and raised here in Ohio. I would have to admit I'm a 'daddy's girl' but my mom is my best friend. I have an older sister and brother, both who I love dearly. One could say I grew up on a softball field considering I dedicated 13 years of my life, including all 4 years of college to the game. Through softball I have also met my best friends. While talking about my friends I must say they are a wild bunch but I love each and every one of them for who they are. Carrying on with my life, I am proud to admit I currently am interning at a really cool advertising/social media agency. Although it is unpaid, I like it so much and enjoy going every opportunity I get. Along with this I am also employed at a country club. Everyone I work with is awesome and I am secretly in love with one of the chiefs so I don't mind going there either! 

My other interest include:
  • Working out (when motivated enough)
  • Almost all outdoor activities (in the rain or snow)
  • Listening to music (all types)
  • Snowboarding/Wakeboarding (both pretty hard in Ohio - no mountains & the weather never cooperates)
  • Traveling (have not done a lot outside of softball but plan to do more)
  • Reading (I'm a sucker for romance novels)
  • Scrapbooking (memories make me happy)
  • Cooking (I'm not the best but I keep trying)
Now I would tell you exactly what to expect when walking in my shoes  but  I'm a pretty unpredictable girl. My posts will consist of just about anything from nights on the town to reviews of cooking recipes. I'll just say be prepared for everything and enjoy the adventure.  

No comments:

Post a Comment